Did you know New Zealand has the 10th most complex payroll system in the world and ranked 5th for complexity in government reporting? No matter what your business or its size, Legacy can suggest a payroll solution to help make your job easier.
Top reasons why New Zealand payroll is complex
- New Zealand businesses employ over 2.4 million employees across around 150,000 employers
- New Zealand has the 10th most complex payroll system in the world. Its ranked 5th for complexity in government reporting
- MBIE’s proposed Employee Standards Bill includes tougher sanctions and clearer record keeping requirements for employers
- As government agencies move towards enabling digital services, businesses with manual processes need to consider how they transition to online
- Employers say leave coding, performance, recruitment/onboarding and compliance issues make up 4 out of the top 10 pain points of running a business
- New Zealand’s legacy of independent accounting and payroll software has led to double handling of data, higher risk of human error and poor visibility of profits.
Don’t break a sweat – staying on top of your payroll obligations is more cost effective than you may think. Contact us to find out more.