We will ensure our services exceed your expectations and create value by giving advice you can rely on for business success.
Legacy was formed by Barry Morgan, Jason Lougher and Jolene Hannah after feeling the dissatisfaction of being surrounded by an industry of the same type of people – over-promising the same types of things.
Have you ever read this same old blurb from an accountant’s promotional material?
- Yes, we have the experience.
- Yes, we have experienced staff from a diverse background.
- Yes, we have two great locations, one in Whakatane and one in Tauranga
- And yes, we are proactive.
We think accountants put too much emphasis on these characteristics. In fact, wouldn’t you just expect this from us as chartered accountants? Because we expect these of ourselves!
So what makes Legacy different?
- The directors are nearly always available.
- In fact we partner with our team members so two members of our team will be working with you.
- We put our relationship with you first. We believe building relationships is the cornerstone of our business. These relationships might be with clients, team members, other professionals, our friends and family or even within the communities that we live in. This is where we gain our perception of what your needs are, in order to add value that exceeds anything you have experienced before.
- This foundation of relationships is why we are different from any other chartered accounting firm you will meet.
If you want to come and have chat and see what we can do for your business, give us a call. We’ll be happy to meet you to see how we can help.
You won’t be disappointed!
Legacy – providing a service for those who want more than an Accountant.